Resolutions adopted at the Annual General Meeting of Beijer Electronics Group AB (publ)
Beijer Electronics Group’s Annual General Meeting for the financial year 2020 was held on Thursday May 6, 2021, by advance postal voting. A recorded interview with CEO Per Samuelsson has been made available at the company website www.beijergroup.com. The AGM adopted all resolutions as earlier proposed by the Board of Directors and the Nomination Committee. A summary of the resolutions at the Annual General Meeting and a summary of the Annual General Meeting follows.
The AGM approved the presented Income Statement and Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet. The Board members and Chief Executive Officer were discharged from liability. The AGM decided, according to the proposal of the Board of Directors, that no dividend should be paid for the financial year 2020 and that the profits at the disposal of the AGM should be carried forward. The remuneration report for 2020 was
The AGM also resolved:
- to elect Bo Elisson as Chairman of the Meeting.
- that the Board of Directors shall consist of five members, without deputies.
- that fees of SEK 600,000 shall be paid to the Chairman of the Board and that fees of SEK 250,000 shall be paid to each of the other Board members.
- that fees of SEK 75,000 will be payable to the Chairman of the Board for work in the audit committee, and that fees of SEK 50,000 will be payable to each of the other Board members of the committee (fees remain unchanged from previous year).
- that fees of SEK 50,000 will be payable to the Chairman of the Board for work in the remuneration committee, and that fees of SEK 30,000 will be payable to each of the other Board members of the committee (fees remain unchanged from previous year).
- that fees to Auditors shall be paid according to approved invoice.
- to re-elect Bo Elisson, Ulrika Hagdahl, Johan Wester, Karin Gunnarsson and Lars Eklöf as Board members.
- to re-elect Bo Elisson as Chairman of the Board.
- to appoint the registered public accounting firm Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB, as the company´s auditor for the period until the close of the AGM 2022.
- to adopt the proposed instruction for the Nomination Committee, according to the proposal by the Nomination Committee.
- to authorize the Board of Directors to decide to increase the company’s share capital by a maximum of 2,860,137 ordinary shares on one or more occasions before the next AGM 2022.
- to implement a long-term share based incentive program for 2021 (LTI 2021/2024) that comprises not more than 25 employees within the Beijer Electronics Group. The resolution also included decisions on authorization for the Board of Directors to resolve decisions on a directed issue of series C shares, authorization for the Board of Directors to repurchase all issued series C shares and transfer of own ordinary shares to participants in LTI 2021/2024.
- to authorize for the Board of Directors to transfer own ordinary shares, maximum 34 747 ordinary shares, on Nasdaq Stockholm at a price within the share price interval registered at that time.
All resolutions were passed with the requisite majority.
The Board of Directors
Beijer Electronics Group AB (publ)
Malmö, Sweden, May 6, 2021
For more information please contact:
President and CEO, Per Samuelsson, tel 46 (0)40 35 86 10, mobile 46 (0)708 58 54 40
Executive VP and CFO Joakim Laurén, tel 46 (0)40 35 84 96, mobile 46 (0)703 35 84 96.
Beijer Electronics GroupAB (publ) is a growing powerhouse of innovators within mission-critical industrial digital technology and IIoT. With a strong focus on the connection between people, technology and data, we share a pride in having some of the world's leading global companies as our core customers. Since its start-up in 1981, BEIJER GROUP has evolved into a multinational group of complementary business entities with sales over 1.4 billion SEK in 2020.
The company is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Main Market under the ticker BELE. www.beijergroup.com